If you suffer from chronic pain like sciatica or fibromyalgia, then you already know that it has extremely negative effects on various aspects of your life.
This is where Quell, a wearable Tens device, comes into the market and promises to bring relief from such chronic pains.
But the question is that how does Quell work for fibromyalgia or sciatica and is it really effective?
This is why our team tested this device on some friends who have chronic muscular aches and discovered it works well. After weeks of research and testing, we came down to pen the following conclusion:
Quell has great potential and it really works for people who have chronic muscular pains like sciatica and fibromyalgia. It is a wonderful innovation that brings together medicine and technology in a wonderful manner.
Why it’s the best?
Many users tend to hesitate before investing a lot in such devices. Questions like does Quell work or is it just another disappointing promise, are quite normal to cause confusion. However, our team has come together to actually see and experience how does Quell works for fibromyalgia and does Quell works or not. And after a lot of effort, we all adored the outcomes achieved.
There is a lot that deserves appreciation in this device and here is why we consider it the best:
• We simply love this one because it actually works! Thus, if you have any confusion as to does Quell works or not; there is no need to have chaos in your mind.
Also, a proper study was carried out and published in the Journal of Pain Research, in which 80% of people said that their chronic pains improved within a time span of 60 days.
For people who have severe aches like sciatica, this is nothing less than a miracle.
• Our team loves how this device is easy to use. We discovered a lot about this Tens unit wearable device. You just need to turn it on and leave it on its own. It does its job on its own, without asking for your attention or interference. We loved this about it because it doesn’t restrict you from doing anything. It is extremely user-friendly.
According to us, Quell is the winner when it comes to a device that can ease chronic pains like sciatica and fibromyalgia. These pains can actually affect one’s life in a negative manner and make had to carry on with daily routine tasks.
This is where Quell becomes the savior and it actually helps you get relief from these stubborn pains and make life better and healthier.[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/compact_extra]
How Does Quell Work For Fibromyalgia & Sciatica?
It is very simple and easy to use and actually does all the work on its own.
Quell is a wearable device that is more like a sports band. You just have to wrap it around the upper calf area and then calibrate the device.
It starts providing stimulation to your body. The best part about Quell is that you are the one who controls the stimulation that you receive.
It does its job for an hour and then shuts off automatically. The cycle of stimulation carries on for a complete hour (that is the recommended time) and you feel a great ease in the pain after that.
You can also wear Quell all along the day. It really depends on the level of pain you are going through. This device has been designed for being wearable 24/7.
Thus, you can also sleep with it. The stimulation automatically turns on extremely light if you plan to wear it while you sleep. It is pretty comfortable to wear under your clothes which makes it extremely user-friendly.
Here are the features that come along with this wearable TENS inspired device:
- Safe to Use
- FDA approved
- Recommended by doctors
- Light weight
- Designed to be worn all day long
- Smartphone app connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Prescription strength neuroethology
What’s in the box?
Here is a list of everything that you get when you invest in Quell:
- The Quell device
- A Quell band
- Charger cable
- A month’s access to electrodes
- 2 electrodes
Principles of Quell
What are the principles on which this amazing device functions to bring ease from prolonged muscles issues? It works on the basis of TENS and WINS. TENS is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and WINS is wearable intensive nerve stimulation. Both of these stimulations and electrical systems have been in utilization since the 1960’s and are totally safe to use.
Here is an insight into how it works
- Quell basically uses a certain measure of electrical sensation to stimulate the peripheral sensory nerves.
- Then, the sensory nerves transport the neural pulses to the nervous system and the pain center there.
- This way the human body’s natural pain halts the pain signals from spreading and causes relief from chronic muscular and skeletal pains.
Now you know how does Quell work for sciatica and how it stops the natural pain from sending signals to certain areas of the body. This device has proved to work better and smarter than a lot of prescription meds and people with issues like sciatica have actually experienced relief from pain.
Pros. & Cons.
- It is very comfortable to wear. As it is designed to be worn 24/7, you can easily wear it under your clothes and go to work too. It doesn’t itch or cause any sort of annoyance at all.
- It is super easy to use. TENS unit devices are usually hard to handle but this one is really easy to deal with. You just have to wrap around the band on the calf and you are done with your job.
- The best part about this one is that it really works. A lot of devices might offer you fake promises but with Quell, there is no such thing. It actually eases your pain and sets you free from it.
- It comes with an app which makes it easier to handle. You don’t have to peek inside your clothes after every while to control the stimulations. You can do that via the Quell app too.
- The only downside to it is its price, to be honest. It is a little expensive and might not fit into everybody’s budget. However, it is offering you great relief from chronic pains like sciatica so the price tag comes along anyhow.
Who is it best for?
For all people who are facing issues like muscular pains, sciatica and chronic skeletal aches; this device is perfect for you. It is simple and easy to use and it works on its own to bring ease from all these irritating pains. If you have a budget and you are looking forward to any such device, then Quell is the best bet accessible in the market these days. It comes with no fake promises and is capable of delivering what it promises.
Our team has put a lot of effort into bringing you the best device for sciatica pain.
Yes, Quell does work and it offers great ease and comfort from the unbearable pain that actually makes your life difficult. It is going to ask for some investment but you will realize that it does pay off. Your investment is going to be worth it. If it is out of reach for you, we recommend you to save up and grab this one as soon as possible.
Also, do not expect a miracle out of this device. A lot of people tend to say that Quell does not work without testing it for some days.
As we are assuring you that there is no confusion as to does Quell work or not; we recommend you to use it for several days before digging into your final outcomes.
You cannot expect it to eradicate your stubborn pain within a matter of minutes which you have been unable to solve through medicines for a long time.
We have delivered the right information to you as to how does Quell work for sciatica and several other types of research also show that it requires to be used for weeks before getting permanent relief from pain.
Use this device for at least a month or 40 days and then see the results. You are definitely going to see the outcomes earlier and the pain relief is going to be appreciable too. So don’t worry and just buy it right away and put yourself in ease.