The question ” Do UV toothbrush sanitizers work ?” led us to research on various products.
Our team conducted a survey for more than 20 days and picked 12 Rechargeable Toothbrushes with UV Sanitizer for more detailed research.
And here we talk about our top 3 picks for the best UV toothbrush sanitizers that you can buy.
In the light of research conducted for 4 more weeks on the dozen of primarily selected toothbrushes, we proudly present Sterline Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer as the best rechargeable toothbrush with sanitizing base.
Our 2nd and 3rd best choices are respectively Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush Diamond Clean and Oral-B Electric toothbrush 7000 with UV Sanitizer.
Sterline Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Why it’s the best?
Our reasons to choose Sterline Sonic electric rechargeable toothbrush with UV Sanitizer are as follows.
The device costs only 49.99 USD which is less than one third the price of our 2nd Best pick Philips Sonicare that is 159.99 USD while our 3rd best option costs 129.94 USD.
The package includes 12 replacement brushing heads making it more adorable while Philips Sonicare doesn’t come with any replacement heads and our 3rd pick Oral-B includes 3 brushing heads.
Sterline Sonic toothbrush offers 4 brushing modes namely Clean, Soft, Whiten and Massage giving the user the choice to pick one mode according to one’s dental health.
Accuracy of UV Sanitizer:
The UV Sanitizer of Sterline Sonic is one of the most accurate Sanitizers. It cleans up to 99.9% germs in 7 minutes.
Why it’s first on our list?
Our reasons to keep Sterline 1st in our list are the following.
- It has an Auto Sanitizing system.
- It has Sonic cleaning technology produces 40,000 brush strokes per minute thus removing twice the amount of plaque than any other regular toothbrush.
- It has a dentist’s recommended 2 minutes Auto timer with Quad pacer i.e. interval after every 30 seconds.
- The product is smooth to use and user-friendly.
- It has an affordable price.
- The UV Sanitizer can sanitize 3 brushing heads at one go.
- The Electric rechargeable toothbrush can be used for 20 brushing sessions with one charge.
Why do we like it?
- Sterline Sonic electric rechargeable toothbrush uses Lithium-ion battery which lasts longer than Ni-MH battery used in our 3rd best option Oral-B 7000.
- It has a multi-voltage charger which is why this device is a good companion even while traveling abroad.
- The device has a light indicator to show that its time to charge.
What is in the Package?
The package comes with
- Sonic Power Toothbrush Handle.
- UV sanitizer Charging Base.
- 12 Brush heads.
- User Manual.
- 2 years warranty.
Who is this for?
This Rechargeable Electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer is a perfect combination of affordable budget and great features. What is surprising, it is not for someone specific but it fits the taste of every person who is looking for a reliable electric toothbrush with UV sanitizer.
Pros. and Cons.
- Affordable price.
- Longer Battery life.
- Multi-voltage charger.
- 4 brushing modes.
- 12 replacement brushing heads.
- Can’t be mounted on the wall.
- It needs 24 hours to get completely charged.
- The device is not waterproof.
2- Philips Sonicare
Although our 1st choice is good enough to be chosen immediately. Still, if you are looking for something else, we have another amazing gadget up our sleeve. Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer is our 2nd Best choice. We specifically researched this item to make sure that this item’s UV Sanitizer does work. We spent 30 days of research and survey on this device as well to enlist it as our 2nd Best choice.
Why Philips Sonicare 2nd choice on our list?
The ultimate reasons to why we chose Philips Sonicare as our 2nd Best device and not the first are:
Less brushing modes
It has only three brushing modes while Sterline has 4 brushing modes.
Limited brushing heads
It doesn’t offer any replacement heads with package compared to Sterline’s 12 brushing heads. It has only two brushing heads.
Why it’s still Awesome?
It still manages to be the 2nd Best choice for us due to the facts…
Diamond Brush Heads
It has Diamond Brush heads which are more accurate in cleaning than any other regular toothbrush including Sterline.
Longer charged span
It can last for 3 weeks with one charge.
Philips Sonicare’s UV Sanitizer does work really well.
Flexcare premium whitening technology
Its Flexcare premium whitening technology removes up to 7x more plaque compared to Sterline which removes 2x.
Why do we like it?
- It offers 62,000 brush strokes per minute which is more than the Sterline.
- It is still gentle enough to be used on teeth with braces and sensitive teeth.
- Experiments have shown that it improves gum health in two weeks by cleaning the gum line.
- It has 3 brushing modes named Clean, Whiten and Massage with two routines Go Care for a quick 1 minute clean and Maxcare for a thorough 3 minutes cleaning.
- Its battery lasts for 3 weeks with one charge and uses a multi-voltage charger ranging from 110V-240V.
- It has a two minutes Auto timer with Quad pacer to pause after every 30 seconds.
- Premium Whitening technology removes stains of coffee, tea, Red Wine, cigarettes, and tobacco in just one week and makes teeth look whiter.
- The diamond head cleans better between teeth and gums.
- The Sonicare brush handles from one package are identical however their brushing heads have two different marks to differentiate between them.
- Its handle is water-resistant.
- It has a battery gauge on it to see the battery status.
- Comes with two chargers, one Attached to the base and the 2nd travel charger.
- It comes with two travel caps and two travel cases.
What is in the package?
The package comes with
- 2 Flex care handles.
- 2 Diamond Brush Heads.
- UV Sanitizer + charging base.
- 2 travel caps
- 2 travel cases.
Who finds it useful?
People with sensitive teeth, cavities, and braces on teeth find it most useful. It is ideal to be used as a couple toothbrush and travel toothbrush.
Pros. and Cons.
- Premium whitening technology.
- Longer Battery life.
- Removal of 7x more plaque.
- Water-resistant handle.
- Quad pacer
- The item, if damaged might expose one to the Lead metal which is known to cause Cancer and Birth defects.
- The product rarely goes loud.
- Expensive regarding its features.
3- Oral-B 7000 Smart Series Toothbrush
After our first two best choices we introduce you to a completely different and amazing Rechargeable toothbrush with UV sanitizer Oral-B 7000 Smart Series. It has a lot of new features than Sterline and Philips Sonicare and offers an affordable budget as well.
Why is it our 3rd best choice?
The reason why we didn’t put it on our 1st or 2nd choice but 3rd is,
- It is costlier than our first pick and 2nd option’s Diamond Clean heads won the competition.
- It uses a Nickel-metal hydride battery which consumes more power and doesn’t last longer.
- It has a 110V charger which hinders its way to be used abroad.
It makes its position as our third best choice because
It has Bluetooth which can be connected to the Oral-B app on your smartphone to give real-time feedback on your brushing habits.
It has a visible pressure sensor that turns on if you brush too hard to prevent bad brushing habits.
A lot of brushing modes
It has 6 brushing modes.
All these features have not been available in our first two options.
Why do we like Oral-B 7000?
The reasons why we like Oral-B are enlisted below.
- It has 3 replacement brushing heads named professional floss action, whitening brush and sensitive brush.
- Comes with 2 years warranty and Smart Guide with a wireless display that provides feedback on your brushing habits.
- It has Bluetooth and can be connected to the Oral-B Bluetooth app on your smartphone to show your recorded brushing sessions along with the routine and brushing habits of yours.
- The Oral-B Electric toothbrush with UV sanitizer has a pressure sensor that turns its light on when you’re putting more than required pressure to make your healthy brushing habits certain.
- The bristles of this unique toothbrush are angled at 16 degrees thus surrounding every teeth and providing deep cleaning.
- The Cross Action Brush head surrounds each tooth, oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break and remove plaque.
- It has 6 brushing modes and an Auto 2 minutes timer to ensure the dentist recommended cleaning.
- The Bluetooth app motivates you to brush with entertainment news and weather along with helpful oral care tips.
- The Oral-B Rechargeable Electric toothbrush also focuses on brushing certain areas to make healthy cleaning possible.
- The brushing modes are Daily Clean, Gum Care, Tongue Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening Mode, and Sensitive mode.
What is in the package?
- Oral-B Smart Series handle.
- Cross action brush head.
- Pro-white brush head.
- sensitive brush head.
- Premium Charger with Refill Head Storage.
- Smart Guide.
To know more about this device watch the video provided by the link down here.
Who is Oral-B 7000 Smart Series for?
If you are a grown-up child, which means you don’t like to brush or keep forgetting to brush then Oral-B 7000 is an awesome device for you. Its entertaining features such as news, Smart Guide, pressure sensor, and Bluetooth app make you want to brush. Moreover, it’s best for those who tend to forget their brushing session or kids.
Pros. and Cons.
- Manageable budget.
- 3 replacement brushing heads.
- Superior 3D cleaning.
- Pressure sensor and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It sometimes brushes really hard which is too strong to be comfortable.
- Sometimes stops for a few seconds in the middle of the brushing.
- Its charger operates only on 110V.
- The Battery to this device doesn’t last longer between charges.
Our criteria to choose Best Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
We chose our best toothbrushes on the following standards.
2-minutes timer: Dentists recommend two minutes daily brushing session for healthier and cleaner teeth so we kept this point in our mind while choosing the best toothbrush for you.
A 30-seconds interval for every quadrant of the mouth: We chose Rechargeable toothbrushes which have an Auto-interval after every 30 seconds to help to brush all quadrants of mouth named outer top, inner top, inner bottom, outer bottom.
Reliability of UV Sanitizer: A person’s oral health greatly depends on the sanitization of toothbrush one uses. The Rechargeable Toothbrushes with UV Sanitizers we have chosen are efficient in their working with a percentage of almost 99.9%.
Customer’s Requirements: We have been very careful in our selection keeping the customer’s requirements in our mind. We have checked whether these items offer different brushing modes according to the user’s choice and selected the ones having this feature.
Warranty: The items we have selected as best, offer 2 years warranty which makes the items worth their cost and shows the manufacturer’s confidence in that specific product.
Do UV Toothbrush Sanitizers work?
Our toothbrushes are likely to be surrounded by germs and bacteria. UV Sanitizers are effective in killing microorganisms such as germs and bacteria. Even our 1st best choice Sterline is helpful in removing 99.9% germs.
Which Rechargeable Toothbrush with a UV sanitizer to choose?
We hope that our detailed discussion about these three products discussed above might have made it easier for you to pick the right device for you.
If you are looking for a reliable, refreshing and affordable rechargeable toothbrush with UV sanitizer then Sterline is your best option as it has 12 brushing heads, 2 years warranty and most smooth working amongst the three.
However, if you want to see a Toothbrush with Diamond heads for even better cleaning and to be used as a couple Toothbrush then Philips Sonicare is your toothbrush.
In the end, if you love and want entertainment even while brushing then just go for Oral-B Electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer. Make a wise choice in light of the above discussion. We wish you good luck with your purchase.