A detailed comparison has been done for you to decide which among the three best buds for the baby is the right one for you according to your budget and requirements.
If you’re looking for pregnancy headphones that are safe, have a sound limiter to automatically control the volume levels for your baby then, WavHello Belly Buds, is the best choice.
However, if you want additional settings like the prenatal and postnatal setting along with having medical grade hydrogel adhesives to help put on the belly buds on your belly, then BellyBuds Headphones, is for you.
Furthermore, if you have a lower budget but want to enjoy a bond with your baby by hearing music together with the lightest weight belly buds which are safe, then Bumpinbeats Pregnancy Speaker, is worth looking at. So is it safe to use headphones during pregnancy? Well, we have compiled some of the best belly buds safe for your baby. In this post, you’ll find the 3 best belly buds which are safe for the baby.
After 3 weeks of research and testing, we have concluded that after our long research, we figured out that the WavHello BellyBuds is the best among the three belly buds that we have selected. (Make sure you read our post on “Gifts for women who want nothing“)
Why it’s the best?
- Safebond medical care adhesives are provided along with this product.
- Has a universal 3.5mm cable that works with nearly all mobile devices and the iPhone 7 audio adapter.
- The volume levels for the baby are automatically taken care of by a limiter switch.
This is our top choice and makes it safe to use headphones during pregnancy. These specialized belly buds gently stick to the baby bump and allow you to play memory shaping sounds directly to the womb.
These belly buds are lightweight and easy to put on, thus you can keep doing what you want too while having them on.
The Bellytues volume is specially taken care of by a limiter switch which helps keep safe volume levels for the baby. You are provided with 2 hydrogel adhesives that help stick the belly buds safely on the pregnant belly.
It has an audio splitter that lets you and the baby hear music simultaneously.
Belly buds connect to VoiceShare app (available on Android and Apple store), which helps you record messages, lets your family share voice notes, sing lullabies or tell stories for the mom and baby to hear.
The package includes
- 2 Pairs of SafeBond Reusable Adhesives (about a one month’s supply)
- Audio Splitter
- Storage Pouch
- Access to the VoiceShare mobile app
- Unique VoiceShare redemption code that grants a baby music album, singalong lullabies and a recordable children’s book.
Who it is for?
This is the perfect pregnancy gift to your mom, wife or anyone close to you who is pregnant. It gives you the pleasure of staying connected whether you are far or near, you can record messages, send them, and let your new addition in the family, hear it.
Pros. & Cons.
- Safebond medical grade hydrogel adhesives provided along.
- Has an audio splitter.
- You can record messages or stories for your baby.
- It provides storage pouch along with the purchase.
- Access to VoiceShare mobile app.
- Unique VoiceShare redemption code provided.
- The limited switch automatically takes care of volume levels for the baby in the womb.
- Bellytunes are not Bluetooth compatible, but they will work with any media playing device such as an iPod, iPad, etc
- Provides only 2 hydrogel adhesives with the purchase (for a month’s use).
Bellytunes is one of the safest and most effective headphones to put on your pregnant belly which creates a connection between you and your soon to be a bundle of joy.
You can use these headphones for yourself too as the caps of the headphones come right off.
These belly buds have options for two settings: Prenatal and Postnatal. The prenatal setting has a lower & maximum volume which is sufficient enough for the baby in the womb to hear safely.
The postnatal setting has a higher maximum volume, you can switch to this setting if you want to play voice notes or soft music or just as simple ambient speakers once the baby is born.
The question is, is it safe to use belly buds? Well, it is easy on and off the product, you don’t need to wear bulky belts for it. It has features that make sure it is safe for the baby. Let’s discuss this product in detail.
Making your baby in the womb hear music with the use of belly buds, not only is a great way to create a bond with your baby but also makes the baby become familiar with the sounds when he/she enters the world.
This is also a great product to use by the dads who otherwise might feel left out in the pregnancy process, but, BellyTunes offers great ways for dads to stay connected with the baby.
Bellytunes provides you with 2 skin safe hydrogel adhesives which are good enough for almost a month’s supply.
These adhesives are reusable and disposable.
Since you use belly buds and headphones to hear the music, you can practically wear this anywhere, without disturbing others, like in your office, a beach, or at home.
You can play music from any media playing device that has a headphone jack.
It provides you premium access to VoiceShare which is an app available on Android and Apple stores. It lets you record messages for mom and baby, sing a lullaby, or share family stories. It provides you with a one year warranty and great customer service.
Pros. & Cons.
- 1 year warranty.
- 2 pairs of adhesives.
- Premium access to VoiceShare.
- Audio splitter.
- Storage pouch.
- Free belly buds music album download.
- Prenatal and postnatal setting.
- Tough to keep the adhesives clean.
- A little costly.
Bumpinbeats Pregnancy Speaker
Although WavHello BellyBuds is our top choice, we have another runner-up as well.
Bumpinbeats Pregnancy Speaker is safe belly buds through which you can entertain your growing baby with the gift of music easily and comfortably.
Who it is for?
This is a perfect product for all moms to be. It is a great way to connect and bond with your baby.
In fact, all family members can record messaged or listen to the music along with the baby in the womb with the audio splitter.
You can celebrate your new addition in the family by gifting this to a mother to be.
Why do we like it?
These are the lightest belly buds through which babies can hear music in the womb.
The belly buds volume is the same as the volume in your headphones when you connect it to the audio splitter.
It has 8 petal-shaped adhesive pads that are used to attach the speaker to the belly.
It is easy to use and lets you record voice notes and voicemails, and your favorite music which you can make the baby hear in the womb.
- Audio aux cable (1.25M) compatible with most digital music devices
- Audio splitter.
- 8 Adhesive petal-shaped pads (may be reused).
Pros. & Cons.
- Can record voice notes, voice-mails, mom’s favorite music and make the baby hear it.
- Audio splitter
- 8 petal-shaped adhesives.
- Audio aux cable.
- Lightest weight.
- It comes with a user manual.
- Compact size.
- It does not come in a box, instead it comes in a plastic poly bag.
- It does not have an automatic sound limiter to control the music’s volume reaching the baby in the womb.