Home Happiness Page 10


HappinessPreachier Helps you with finding new ways to become happy and living life to the fullest. Let us preach you a path to full happiness.

5 homeopathic remedies to stop smoking

homeopathic remedies to stop smoking
Homeopathic remedies to stop smoking not only include diet, but also some of the lifestyle changes. You know of all the people who smoke 80% wants to quit, and the rest 20% don't and think smoking is cool instead. Now I am not here to tell you the typical stuff like "Quit smoking because it costs you 20$ per day if you smoke and so that's 7 grand a year", or  "Quit smoking because you are very much likely to get a lung cancer or a heart disease", no, I am only going to tell you how to actually quit it. Even though I still did it, my bad. If you really want to quit smoking, you must change your auto-pilot routine which is the daily routine you are used to, like when you wake up you smoke then eat breakfast and then smoke again and it goes on and on until the end of the day where you smoke your last cigarette before sleeping. The secret to quitting smoking is in changing your daily routine. The following are the 5 steps which will guide you on how...

3 Steps To Find Your Passion & Inner Awesomeness!

passion to learn new things
Do you have a passion to learn new things? Tell us what makes you unique? You know if you are trying to find your passion then you are already a step ahead. Most people just stay distracted all their lives and they work for others and become satisfied of what-so-ever they do. They take all their dreams and ideas to their graveyards. You must have heard it, that when you die don’t leave any dreams behind in this world or don’t be like those people who gave up but the thing is you already know these things, don't you? You know that you have to stay focused on where you want to go and you also know that it’s not impossible for you to achieve your dream. You want to claim that of what is yours in this universe and want to make it happen in your life with passion. Surely there is no guarantee that you can’t have your dreams. No one can do it only you can, but what is your dream? What if you don't know what you want to do in life? What is your passion? You see passion...