You can easily cure your cold sore now without spending dollars on medications every time you catch a cold. We present to you the best cold sore laser treatment review of Virulite cold sore machine which can help you get rid of cold sores within no time. Our team researched and tested two cold sore light treatment machine and came to a conclusion for you all.
The Virulite cold sore machine is the best cold sore light treatment machine and we would highly recommend it.
While buying the best cold sore treatment machine, you need to keep one thing in mind; it should be long lasting and reliable. If the machine breaks down, it does not get fixed.
Why is it the best?
- Virulite has been around for a long time. They are famous for their reliability and are extremely long-lasting.
- This device is extremely lightweight which makes it portable. You can keep it along with you while you are traveling.
- It has been approved by the FDA which makes it safe to use.
- Virulite cold sore machine stops the breakdowns before they even happen which makes all the greater.
- It works fast and is super effective.
Lipzorcold sore light treatment machine (Our 2nd choice)
This is our second pick which we think is also a great cold sore light treatment machine that you can invest in. We have tested this device along with Virulite cold sore machine and we think that it works great too and is a little cheaper as well. So for all those who are looking forward to buying a good cold sore light treatment machine on a budget;
Lipzor utilizes the same frequency that the Virulite cold sore machine does (1072nm). They both look a bit alike as well. But here is why we think that it still cannot beat Virulite:
- The best part about Virulite cold sore machine is that it is extremely reliable. They have proven to be the most long-lasting cold sore treatment machine till now. It doesn’t break down before years of utilization.
How does Lipzor work?
Lipzor manages to be our second best choice to make because its effectivity is indisputable. Also, it is quite portable just like the Virulite cold sore machine. Here is how this machine works:
- Lipzor works on batteries and is extremely user-friendly too.
- You just have to press the “START” button and rest the LEDs on the affected area.
- You need to let the device rest in that area until you hear it beep. It is best if you do not start the device if there is noise around you because as soon as the device beeps, you need to remove it.
- You need to use this cold sore light treatment machine just twice per day, for 3-4 days and your cold sores will be gone.
Also, for people who get confused about the fact that whether this device really works or not; yes it really does! It is really effective as it reduces the time span that cold sores take to recover. It promises you recovery within 3-4 days and we have experienced the effectiveness on our own too. Also, Lipzor is a great cold sore light treatment machine for the money. It is remarkable for people who want to get one on a budget.
The major issue with them is only their reliability. The battery demands for a replacement after a few cold sores which are obviously going to cost you. Also, it is definitely effective but you need to use it several times per day for more effective results. Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons of Lipzor cold sore laser treatment review, which will bring you the needed insight.
Pros. & Cons.
- No side effects.
- Easy to use.
- One minute process.
- It doesn’t cause contamination at all.
- Not too reliable because some people complain about faulty units.
- The battery drains really fast which demands a replacement after a few uses.
- Has to be used multiple times to get the desired results.
Virulite Cold Sore Machine (Our Choice)
If you want your cold sore light treatment machine to actually last for years, then Virulite is the ultimate choice to make. The Virulite has been the very first, extremely lightweight, cold sold light treatment machine to have made its way into the medical world. It is extremely reliable and lasts for years which makes it worth the investment too. Here is a detailed cold sore laser treatment review about Virulite which will help you understand why we consider it the best.
How does it work?
Here is a quick insight to how Virulite cold sore machine works:
- Cold sore light treatments work through the invisible frequency of lights and so does Virulite cold sore machine. It emits a frequency of 1072nm. The light frequency is infrared which means that it is invisible to the human eye.
- It is best to use when you start feeling a tingling or irritation that happens before a cold sore break down. This helps in to prevent the cold sore and stop the break down right there. If you are able to catch it up with Virulite on time, then cold sores can be prevented completely. Furthermore, it helps in reducing the time that one needs to recover from cold sores.
Another great thing about the Virulite cold sore machine is that it is clinically proven. The FDA approves it which makes it safe to use. Also, this is the only cold sore light treatment machine which has been approved by the FDA.
The Virulite cold sore machine is extremely effective.
- It is a 3-minute process and you can use it on the area that is affected.
- Moreover, the machine shutdowns on its own, when the treatment is done. It does not take any longer than 3 minutes to address to your cold sore.
- If you hear any slight beep or unusual sound from the device when you place it on the affected area, then you need to check in with the batteries. They might need to be replaced. However, Virulite works for several times before emending for a battery replacement which makes it all the more reliable.
Let’s break down the cold sore laser treatment review of Virulite in the pros and cons that it has to offer to its users. We totally adore the Virulite cold sore machine and here is why!
Pros. & Cons.
- Extremely Effective.
- Long-lasting battery.
- It doesn’t require the treatment to be done 3-4 times per day in order to work. Just 2 times per day will do the task.
- Fast to show results.
- No negative side effects.
- A little costly.
After all the research and testing, our team came to the final verdict that Virulite cold sore machine is the best cold sore light treatment machine that you can get your hands on. If you are looking forward to something on a budget then Lipzor is a good option to make too.
However, it is not really reliable which means that there is no guarantee as to how many months or years it will last.
The Virulite is very effective and it works fast whereas Lipzor requires to be used multiple times per day to show its effectiveness. Even though the Virulite cold sore machine is a little expensive, it lasts longer and works faster and better. The cost you invest in this cold sore light treatment machine is going to pay off as you won’t need a doctor for cold sores and it lasts for years which are extremely cost-effective for you.
To conclude this cold sore Laster treatment review, we will definitely recommend the Virulite cold sore machine to all of you. But if you are looking for a device for the money, then Lipzor will do the job for you.