Getting the best baby bottles sterilizer might not be on the top of every mother’s priority list but it actually helps in assuring clean bottles for your little one. This cuts down on the germs that can be introduced to your baby if they are not dried and sterilized properly. In this post, you will come across two baby bottle sterilizer reviews which will help you in picking the one that meets your needs and budget.
Our team has thoroughly researched and tested two best baby bottles sterilizer and we came down to the following conclusion:
“Philips Avent is the best baby bottle sterilizer and dryer which is 3 in 1 electrical and steam sterilizer.”
This is indisputably the best steam sterilizer for baby bottles as it has been shortlisted for the safest baby bottle sterilizer in 2015 too. There are different things that come into consideration while you are fetching for the best steam sterilizer for baby bottles. Ease of use, the bottle neck sizes, the number of bottles that it allows you to sterilize and how much does it cost are some of the most important aspects to look into if you want to invest in the best baby bottle sterilizer and dryer. Philips Avent seems to be fulfilling all of these aspects wonderfully well which makes it the best baby bottles sterilizer to invest in.
Why is it the Best?
Here is why we adore the Philips Avent and consider it the best baby bottles sterilizer.
- Very easy and simple to use
- You can sterilizer multiple baby bottles at the same time
- The process is really quick
- It is portable which makes it a great travel sterilizer for baby bottles as well.
- It is BPA free.
Dr. Brown’s Microwave Steam Sterilizer (Our 2nd choice)
This is our second best baby bottle sterilizer choice and there is a lot to love about this one too. There are a few downfalls to it, which is why it is not our ultimate choice but it is still a great choice to make for the money.
- It is microwave friendly
- Holds up to 4 bottles at a time
- Internal sterilizing tray
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
This is certainly one of the best baby bottles sterilizers but there is one issue with it. The bottle holders are wide neck bottles. This is not suitable for newborn baby bottles at all. Also, it is only compatible with Dr. Brown’s bottles only.
So if you do not use them, this might not be your best pick.
However, it is not the bad guy completely. There is a reason why it is on our best baby bottle sterilizer reviews. Here are some reasons why it is still a very good option to make:
- It doesn’t take up a lot of room in your kitchen. It is compact and saves you space.
- It is great for moms who use Dr. Brown’s bottles as it makes the task of cleaning them easier and quicker too.
- It is also a great travel sterilizer for baby bottles as you can take it along with you anywhere you go.
This is a good choice to make if you are looking for the best steam sterilizer for baby bottles. However, you might find it hard to place all the tiny parts into the sterilizer. The manual is a bit too huge and going through it, is going to be a bit exhausting.
Here is a quick insight into the pros and cons that Dr. Brown’s Microwave Steam Sterilizer has to offer.
Pros. & Cons.
- Fits in 4 bottles at a time
- Microwave friendly
- The internal sterilizing tray is easy to remove which makes cleaning efficient and easier
- 5 minute process
- The manual is hard to understand
- Small items will take a lot of juggling to fit in properly
- Flimsy cover
- This is not the best baby bottle sterilizer and dryer because it doesn’t come with the option of drying
PHILIPS AVENT (Our Ultimate Choice)
Philips Avent is the perfect and the best baby sterilizer and dryer and we highly recommend it to all the mothers out there. It is 3 in 1 electric steam sterilizer which allows you to sterilize up to 6 bottles at the same time. It has space for 11-ounce bottles and you can use Philips Avent bottles or other ones too. This is a great feature of this sterilizer as it doesn’t restrict you to use Philips Avent bottles only. It is only a 6-minute process and you are done with sterilizing your baby bottles.
Here are the major features that come along with this travel sterilizer for baby bottles:
- 3 in 1 Electric steam sterilizer
- Holds up to 6 bottles, of 11 ounce
- 6 minute procedure
- Three pieces to the sterilizer
How does it work?
It is easy to use the Philips Avent which makes it the best baby steam sterilizer for baby bottles. You get tongs along with the sterilizer for cleaning and safety handling of this item. The entire process is of about 6 minutes and the device closes automatically after it is done.
The sterilizer has 3 pieces basically:
• The heating unit which is the bottom piece
• A tall compartment which holds all the 6 bottles
• A small basket for other items
The best part about this sterilizer is that you can stack up the units or pieces as it suits your needs.
Pros. & Cons.
To help you make a better decision, here is an insight to the pros and cons of this great travel sterilizer for baby bottles.
- The three stacking options are great as they save you a lot of space when you are suing the sterilizer
- The sterilizer automatically closes once the process is completed
- Easy to setup and use
- • Can sterilizer multiple bottles at the same time
- It doesn’t restrict you to use Philips Avent baby bottles only
- It is compact which makes it a good travel sterilizer for baby bottles
- It does not have the dryer feature
- If you don’t clean it properly, rust will build up in it
So we have reached the end of our baby bottle sterilizer reviews and we consider Philips Avent as a great choice to make. It is the best steam sterilizer for baby bottles as it brings in ease of customization of space. It also allows you to sterilize up to 6 bottles of 11 ounce in it, at the same time. We love it more because it doesn’t restrict you to use Philip Avent bottles only. Unlike Dr. Brown’s sterilizer which only works with their own bottles.
However, if you are looking for the best baby bottles sterilizer for the money, then you can choose Dr. Brown’s sterilizer. It comes with a price tag of $39.99 only. It is also compact which makes it a good choice to make if you want a travel sterilizer for baby bottles. Although both the choices do not end up to being the best baby bottle sterilizer and dryer as they miss out on the bring feature but they are still the best and have raved in a lot of positive ratings from the users too. You can also see the baby bottle sterilizer reviews to see the amazing ratings.
The choice is definitely a bit tough to make. We ultimately choose Philips Avent as the best steam sterilizer for baby bottles. If you are looking for something on a smaller and cheaper budget then the Dr. Brown’s Microwave steam sterilizer is one of the best baby bottles sterilizer to choose.
Get your favorite and the best travel sterilizer for baby bottles so that you can keep it along with you, wherever you go and keep your little one away from germs.